Ranking a website on Google is really challenging without the assistance of an SEO expert. Freelance SEO experts and agencies are the experienced experts you can employ to carry your website to the top of search results and stay competitive in your space. But why would you need a technical SEO consultant?
Google and other search engines regularly modify their algorithms to guarantee that only the most appropriate content for a shared query is ranked in the top positions. This is precisely where you need SEO consultants because they understand these algorithms and keep your website updated as search engines evolve.
Table of contents
- Who Is a Technical SEO Consultant?
- The Importance of Hiring an SEO Consultant
- How to Employ SEO Freelancers?
A technical SEO consultant is a specialist who assists make your website more technically optimized so it delivers a more satisfactory experience. These concerns make the website faster, make it more comfortable for Google to crawl and index, and readable the website architecture to search engines and human users.
Some digital marketing agencies and SEO experts can include high-ranking keywords in your content and drive a ton of traffic to your business. Improved traffic, in turn, can be converted to leads that boost site revenue.
A technical SEO consultant understands how to fix complex technical SEO problems for your website so that, finally, users can see your content. This can include anything. By optimizing your website from a technical perspective, you will rank more highly for the keywords you’re targeting, consequently getting more traffic.
SEO specialists usually work on every aspect of a website’s SEO. If you only need to take care of the technical SEO, you may contact an SEO company.
Here are some supplementary skills that technical SEO consultants undoubtedly have:
1. Understanding of front-end developer skills.
2. Practical experience with version control, pipelines, and software packaging.
3. Knowledge of backend server-side languages.
4. It is fundamental for a technical SEO consultant to understand website crawlers and how they work.
5. Understanding of interlinking between specific pages and how rel tags and meta tags in HTML work.
6. Understanding of scrapers and how to pull large HTML files.
7. Comfort dealing with large amounts of data (usual spreadsheets with millions of cells).
8. Knowledge of server logs, HTTP requests, user agents, and crawling errors.
9. Understanding complex linking more technical strategies.
If you check out any beginner’s instructions on SEO, you’ll see a lot of suggestions about utilizing keywords.
When you meet an SEO consultant, you’ll learn that it involves more than just optimizing your website. The best SEO services take a holistic strategy and deliver options for improving your site’s visibility.
Why is this important?
Several things need to happen “off-page” to improve your SEO. This includes strategic link-building and citation-building. You require other reputed websites to link back to your site as an authority.
If you’re beginning to feel swamped by all this talk of SEO, that’s comprehensible. SEO can be lovely, but make no mistake: SEO is a full-time job, and attempting to do it on your own will only draw you away from the core parts of operating your business.
You can always create and optimize landing pages for SEO but SEO is a constant process that takes hours of research, testing, and maintenance. At best, it will suck up precious time in short supply to busy business owners. If you need a technical SEO consultant, don’t hesitate.
Boosting your SEO is about more than just driving more traffic to your site. For instance, if you’re hoping to find clientele based in the Bay Area, getting web visitors from Miami or New York won’t do any good.
SEO consultants concentrate on bringing suitable types of people to your site, not just developing the number of visitors. This involves a lot of research to find user intent and then tweak your content to appeal to that intent.
After you’ve determined the detailed SEO requirements of your website, you’re ready to research and hire a technical SEO consultant for your organization. Some of the best places to employ shared SEO consultants incorporate:
Job boards are a widely utilized and trusted source for employing top talent. These boards are frequented by top freelancers and let you choose candidates with provable qualifications. Famous job boards are:
• Indeed: This board has excellent talent. You can utilize filters to emphasize candidates with distinct qualities and simplify the search.
• Upwork: This is among the most famous platforms for engaging a freelance SEO expert. Candidates have to go through a rigorous verification procedure to join this platform, so you know you can count on individuals from this platform.
• Fiverr – This platform incorporates a lot of SEO consultants at different price points. Nevertheless, due to the fair number of profiles, you may have to look more challenging to discover the proper candidate for your requirements.
Social media is another good way to find the right candidate. You can use LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit to find a technical SEO consultant.
Many SEO consultants possess websites of their own where they record their services. A straightforward Google search might lead you to a top-ranking website and a consultant for your business.
If a consultant’s website is ranking higher, it is evidence of their competence. You can trust their talents. They might also offer SEO as one of their digital marketing services.
This is among the most relied-on strategies of recruitment. You can ask people from your network to discover an experienced technical SEO consultant. By sourcing a consultant employing people you know and trust, the consultant will probably be a good fit for your organization and have all skills you require.